Bayshore Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Not wanting to hold-up to there part of a contract

I am a customer and I'm having some problems with this dealership where I bought my car .I have a 24-Hour Roadside Assistance policy called the Complete Titanium Plus by The Nation Motor Club.This dealership that sold it to me doesn't understand (nor read) the fine print of the "Key/Remote Replacement" terms.

They only gave me ONE key with my remote and only one key. I told them that the policy they sold me states "Number of keys and remotes given at time of vehicle delivery[MUST be a minimum of two(2) sets of keys and remotes]". I had to show them where it stated that because they were acting like I was making it up ! The personal at NMC Stated that those conditions MUST be met by the dealership or the policy is void !

The dealership has given me the run-around for the past few weeks, now they want to just cancel the policy ! I want the policy and I want MY KEYS AND REMOTE !

They stated that they are unwilling to do this because they don't want to spend the cash !

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bayshore Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bayshore Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram.
Filing a new complaint about